Following a successful trial last year, all parents’ evenings are now managed and administered via an online appointment booking system http://stgeorgesharpenden.parentseveningsystem.co.uk. This system allows parents to choose and book their own appointments, subject to availability, at times which are convenient to them throughout the evening.
In chronological order, the dates for all the St Georges parents’ evenings of the 2017-18 academic year are as follows:
- Year 11 Thursday 19th October 2017
- Year 7 Thursday 16th November 2017
- Year 8 Thursday 11th January 2018
- Year 9 Thursday 1st February 2018
- Year 13 Thursday 1st March 2018
- Year 10 Thursday 26th April 2018
- Year 12 Thursday 28th June 2018
Please note the following important information:
- Prior to each evening, the online system will be opened to parents for booking of appointments during a time window of one week. This time window will be specified on both a hardcopy and emailed version of the invitation letter that will be sent to the parents/guardians of all students of the relevant year group, in advance of the evening. Invitation letters will also be made available on the school website.
- A short guide on using the online booking system to add appointments is available on the school website here Parents Evening Online Booking Guide.pdf
- For the parents evening process to function smoothly, it is imperative that the school has been provided with an accurate, current email address for the primary parent/guardian contact of each student.
If you do not have access to the internet, or have any questions, please contact the school.
| Parents Evening Online Booking Guide
||28th September 2017