The Heather Jarvis Sports Hall
This outstanding, Sports Hall cost almost £3 million and includes:
- 4 badminton courts
- 10 basketball rings (including 2 for a full-length court)
- 2 cricket nets (These stretch the length of the hall.) We have special, sport specific mats which are laid out for cricket nets practise so as to give the best possible surface.
- In door football goals
- 3 trampolines
- 2 meeting rooms
- Changing rooms with toilets and cubicle showers
- A lift
- Disabled changing rooms, toilets and showers
- Viewing balcony
- A hospitality area, equipped with tables, chairs and a 50" flat-screen digital TV with Sky TV.
- Fitness Suite
Sports Hall features include:
- The floor is fully sprung
- Under floor heating
- The ceiling are very high (10m) (international standard for lacrosse and county standard for badminton)
- There is a good amount fo space around the courts and the courts are of county standard for badminton.
- The acoustics are good
- The lighting is good
- Cricket nets with sport specific flooring
- The hall can be divided into 2 halves using a curtain
We have a viewing gallery, part of which can be made private.
The dimensions of the Heather Jarvis Sports Hall Centre are approximately: 35.5m x 18.8 m. That's 116.5' x 61'.
Alpha Sports Hall
The Alpha Sports Hall is a traditional school gym and is great for activities including:
- Martial Arts
- Fitness classes
- Dance classes
- Table tennis
Our outdoor courts are in excellent condition and include 3 netball courts and 4 tennis courts. It can also be booked for football and hockey.
Note: We do not have lights for our outdoor courts.
We have 2 function rooms.
These are ideal for meetings and courses.
Outdoor Changing Rooms
In addition to our indoor changing rooms, we have 2 outdoor changing rooms with toilets and 6 cubicle showers in each which can be hired.
Running groups can book to run in our extensive outdoor grounds.
Sports Centre Enquiries please contact
Development and Lettings Manager Mr Colin Wareham on:
tel: 01582 716 229 between 5pm and 8pm or please leave a message
Balcony Kitchen Area