Year 12 Curriculum 2016/2017
- Art and Design – Fine Art
- Art and Design – Graphics
- Art and Design – Photography
- Art and Design – Textiles
- Business Studies
- Business (Cambridge) Technical
- Design and Technology – Food Technology
- Drama and Theatre Studies
- English Literature
- Government and Politics
- Further Mathematics
- Media Studies*
- Physical Education
- Religious Studies (Philosophy & Ethics)
The subjects asterisked (*) above are currently offered through our Consortium partner schools in Harpenden.
All Sixth Form students must be on at least 3 programmes of study. St George's does not have part time students.
All Sixth Form students attend one compulsory PE lesson per week.