Year 12 Curriculum 2017/2018
- Art and Design – Fine Art
- Art and Design – Graphics
- Art and Design – Photography
- Business (Cambridge) Technical
- Computer Science
- Design and Technology – Product Design
- Drama and Theatre Studies
- English Literature
- Government and Politics
- Further Mathematics
- Media Studies*
- Physical Education
- Religious Studies (Philosophy & Ethics)
The subjects asterisked (*) above are currently offered through our Consortium partner schools in Harpenden.
All Sixth Form students must be on at least 3 programmes of study. St George's does not have part time students.
All Sixth Form students attend one compulsory PE lesson per week.