Are you a parent or carer who is concerned about your child? Or perhaps you just want some hints and tips on parenting? MindEd for Families has online advice and information from trusted sources and will help you to understand and identify early issues and best support your child.
RM Portico allows users to access their school 'My Documents' and 'RM Shared' from any browser, on any device, from anywhere outside school.
This means that you can access notes, revision materials and homework tasks using any computer, tablet or smartphone the same way you would in school.
You can access RM Portico by clicking on the logo below, however you will need to know your school username and password.
A full set of instuctions on using Portico can be found at the bottom of this page.
If you are having trouble logging in, please see ICT Support.
Office 365 - Staff Email
Microsoft Office 365 Outlook Web App lets you use a Web browser to access your mailbox from any computer that has an Internet connection. You can use it to read and send email messages, organise contacts, create tasks and manage your calendar.
Sign into your Office 365 account via:
Did you know, all St George’s students and staff can take advantage of a free subscription to Office 365 ProPlus (for as long as you remain a St George’s school student or staff):
* Office 365 ProPlus – Install the latest Full Microsoft Office software at home on up to 5 devices - including PCs, Macs, tablets (including iPad) and smartphones, absolutely free.
* OneDrive for Business – Every St George’s student gets a huge 1 Terabyte of personal storage space in the cloud (in addition to the 50GB email space you already have) - a safe place to store most school files which can be used in line with the school’s cloud storage policy.
- Data regarding individuals must not be stored in the cloud.
- The use of Microsoft Onedrive for Business as part of the School Office 365 is recommended if cloud storage must be used,
- Do not store the only copy of a file in cloud storage, ensure that a copy is stored on school shared drives for back up purposes,
* Office Online – Create and edit Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Excel documents from any device’s web browser and save to your OneDrive for Business space.
Follow these simple steps to install Microsoft Office on to your device.
- 1. logon to your Student/Staff email account:
- 2. Select the 'Cog' icon on the top right of the screen.
- 3. Select 'Office 365 settings' from the drop down menu.
- 4. From the options presented, select 'Software' to install and manage software.
- 5. Choose your language and click install.
Follow the instructions for Windows above - Office for Mac 2011 will be offered for download.
Download the free “Office Mobile for Office 365” and “OneNote” apps from the App Store or the Play Store and log in with your school student/staff email address and password.
Download the Word, Excel and PowerPoint Apps from the App Store and log in with your school student/staff email address and password.