Administrator (Sixth Form)
- £17,774 - £18,827Salary quoted is pro rata including fringe
- Closing date: 22nd Sep 2021 12:00 PM
About the role
Do you want to work in what we think is the UK’s top genuinely
all-ability co-educational comprehensive state boarding school?
We are seeking an organised and proactive Administrator to join our 6th form team.
The successful candidate will provide a wide range of administrative and clerical support to the Department.
The role is Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week, term time only plus INSETS plus 1 week (during the summer holiday)
The successful candidate should:
· Provide general administrative and clerical support, for example printing, photocopying, filing, emailing and answering routine correspondence.
· Be highly organised and be able to organise their individual workload and prioritise, using initiative.
· Have experience of working as part of a team
· Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
· Possess strong numeracy skills and be able to use standard Microsoft office software
In return we can offer:
· Use of the school’s fitness suite
· Professional development and career development opportunities
· Childcare Voucher scheme
· Employee Assistance Programme
· As a permanent member of staff you can apply for a day admission place for your child at St George’s school subject to meeting the requirements of criterion 2 of our published
We pride ourselves on being a happy community where students can grow to reach their full potential, both academically and socially.
For further information on this role and details of how to apply please see the attached documents.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people, and it expects all adults within its community to share that commitment.. All postholders are subject to a satisfactory full enhanced, with list checks, Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure.