House Pastoral Assistant
- Full time
- £16,879 - £17,984This is term time, pro rata salary
- Closing date: 25th Jun 2021 12:00 PM
About the role
Are you passionate about making a positive contribution to the welfare of our pupils, helping to remove barriers to learning?
Do you have experience of working with young people?
This is a crucial role within our Student Services Department, working with a Head of House in supporting pupils with a variety of needs.
This will be a Full-Time (37 hours per week), Term Time only contract (H4 grade).
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong communication skills
- Empathy for young people, regardless of background or culture
- Be a flexible and adaptable team player
In return, we can offer:
- Additional training and support for the right candidate
- Ongoing professional development
- Lunch is provided on working days
- Use of the school’s fitness suite
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All postholders are subject to a satisfactory full, enhanced, with list checks, Disclosure and Barring Service check.
For further information about the role and how to apply, please see the attached documents