£20,324 - £21,529H4 - Salary quoted is inclusive of fringe
Closing date: 30th Apr 2021 12:00 PM
About the role
Do you want to work with highly motivated students in what we think is the UK’s top genuinely all-ability co-educational comprehensive state boarding school?
We are seeking a vibrant, caring individual to join our Boarding Team.
Varied and all-encompassing, the role involves a wide range of duties, ranging from tending boarders who are unwell to accompanying them on excursions. Members of the Boarding Team play a vital role in supporting the spiritual and emotional welfare of our students.
The successful candidate should:
- Have experience of working in a boarding school
- Have a positive and sympathetic approach to children
- Have experience of working as part of a team
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be mindful and respectful of students with diverse cultural backgrounds
- Hold a valid driving licence
In return we can offer:
- Meals when on duty
- Use of the school’s fitness suite
- Professional development and career development opportunities
We pride ourselves on being a happy community where students can grow to reach their full potential, both academically and socially.
For further information about the role and how to apply, please see the attached Application Pack and Application Form
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All postholders are subject to a satisfactory full enhanced, with list checks, Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure.