Teaching/Learning Support Assistant
- Part time
- £19,312 - £19,698This is FTE excluding fringe of £626
- Closing date: 31st Aug 2021 5:00 PM
About the role
Do you have empathy for the needs of children, whilst recognising the importance of clear boundaries?
Do you have experience of working with, or caring for, children of school age?
If the answer is yes, if you are a team player and you have strong numeracy and literacy skills,
this could be the role for you
This outstanding school strives to offer every pupil a strong, secure learning environment,
supporting them to be the very best that they can. Our Teaching Assistants play a vital role in helping us to achieve this.
The ideal candidate will have experience of, or demonstrable knowledge of, children with special educational needs within a school setting.
For the right candidate we can offer:
· Additional training and support
· Ongoing professional development
· Free Lunch on working days
· Use of the school’s fitness suite
· Childcare Voucher Scheme
· As a permanent member of staff you can apply for a day admission place for your child at St George’s school subject to meeting the requirements of criterion 2 of our published
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory full enhanced, with list checks, Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure.