Head of Modern Foreign Languages
- Full time
- £25,543 - £41,635
- Plus TLR currently £6828
- Closing date: 28th Jan 2020 9:00 AM
About the role
If you would like to forward your career in one of the UK’s top genuinely non-selective co-educational schools, this is an excellent opportunity for you
We are seeking a well-qualified, highly motivated Head of Modern Foreign Languages. The appointed candidate must be a qualified teacher with ability to teach French and German
- Full-Time, Permanent Post
- MPS / UPS and TLR
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE START DATE FOR THIS ROLE IS FLEXIBLE - EITHER START OF SUMMER TERM (APRIL 2020) OR START OF AUTUMN TERM (SEPTEMBER 2020)
The successful candidate will join a motivated, successful, highly supportive and hardworking department and will be expected to teach French and German.
Staff are highly qualified and passionate about their subject disciplines. This post will suit an ambitious professional, keen to move into a leadership position, as well as an experienced middle leader, looking for a challenging academic context within which to work, and to inspire others.
The successful candidate will possess strong inter-personal skills, great enthusiasm for the subject and the ability to engage and inspire our students, who are highly motivated and hardworking.
Above all, the right candidate will be passionate about enabling students to achieve their very best, inspiring them through positive role modelling and encouragement.
- As a permanent member of staff you can apply for a day admission place for your child at St George’s School, subject to meeting the requirements of criterion 2 of our published admissions criteria.
- Teachers meet for lunch every day, which is provided by the school for its employees.
- The successful candidate can also make use of our superb fitness suite for free.
- St George’s supports and encourages staff in their continuing professional development
St Georges School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and visitors to share this commitment. This post will require a Full Enhanced, with List Checks Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS).