Second Hand Uniform Sale 11th July
We are so pleased to be able to confirm a St George's second hand uniform sale on the 11th of July 2020 9am-11am. It will be held in the Assembly Hall in Goddard, which is the new build at the front, left side of school on Sun Lane.
Normally the sale starts early with a long, tightly packed queue, followed by a smash and grab 20minute sell out, but not this year! Great thought has been given to everyone's safety so we would like to lay out our plans as a reassurance and guide.
All clothes will be hung out/ laid out at a minimum of 72 hours prior to the sale
- Please do not attend if you or your families have any signs of infection or have been in close contact with others who have shown signs of infection.
- Please only have one representative per family, no children
- There will be three queues- boys +/- starter pack, girls +/- starter pack, starter pack only (this is open from 8am and only for new Yr7’s)
- If you need boys and girls garments, we will assist you once inside the sale
- Please wear face covering
- Help will be on hand to ensure the queue is appropriately distanced
- You will be offered hand sanitiser on entering and leaving the hall
- Please determine the size of the clothing you will need in advance as we need to minimise the touching of garments (we have attached a sizing guide from Stevensons)
- You will have a PSA member manning each type of clothing and moving with you around the sale
- Contactless payment is preferable, but we will be accepting cheques and cash
- Please bring your own bags
- There will be a one-way system, 2m distancing and separate entrance/ exit
From being involved in this sale for several years it is a great way to start the ball rolling of meeting new parents and as you might be in the queue a while the opportunities are endless! If you have any specific concerns please don't hesitate to email- email@example.com. Thank you for your support and we look forward to meeting you there!
With best wishes,
The PSA second hand uniform sale team