Sixth Form Admissions
Applying to the Sixth Form - September 2021 Entry
Application Deadline for September 2021 Entry for External Applicants: 5th February 2021
Applications are Closed
External students who have requested a Sixth Form Day Application Pack will be sent a pack in November 2020. St George’s Year 11 students were issued with a Sixth Form Application Pack in November 2020.
Sixth Form Admissions Queries: Any queries relating to the Entry Criteria for 2021/2022 should be referred to the Admissions Officer.
Opportunities at 16+ Event: Thursday 14th January 2021. Due to the current Covid-19 restrictions, this event will now be delivered virtually. In order to access the virtual event and presentations, please ensure you complete the electronic attendance reply form by the extended deadline of Friday, 11th December 2020 at the latest.
Attendance reply form for External students (please click here)
Boarding Admissions (please click here)
Day Applications for September 2021 Entry
Before making an application please ensure that you have read our Sixth Form Prospectus 2021-2023 and the Determined Sixth Form Criteria for Day Admissions 2021.
External Day Applicants:
External Day Applicants must complete and return the electronic forms below by the application deadline. Please note that these electronic forms require a Google Account. If you do not have a Google Account, you will be given the option to create one when you open the electronic form. Anyone can sign up for a completely free Google Account. However, if you do not wish to set up a Google Account, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org to that effect so that we are able to send you the forms in a different format.
IMPORTANT UPDATE (7th January 2021): External Options Form – Current Subjects and Grades Section
We understand that, due to COVID restrictions, some students may not have been able to sit/complete their Year 11 mock exams and/or may not have received their predicted grades. Should this be the case, then the student must submit additional information on their External Options Form as follows:
- GCSE/IGCSE Predicted Grades and Year 11 Mock Exam Results – If you have not received either your Predicted Grades or your Year 11 Mock Exam Results before the application deadline then please submit a copy of your latest progress report. In response to Q5 and/or Q6 on the Form please enter “Predicted grades/Mock grades are not available but see attached additional information for progress report”. A copy of your latest school progress report should then be uploaded in the “Supplementary Documentation” section of the Form (Q21).
External Day Applications received after the deadline will be considered at a later stage.
St George’s Current Year 11 Students:
All Year 11 students must complete and return the following electronic form by the application deadline:
1. Internal Options Form - Please Click Here
Determined Entry Criteria for 2021/2022
The documents below should be used for information purposes only - in order to make an informed decision and to apply to the Sixth Form please request a Sixth Form Day Application pack (via the link above) or contact Boarding Admissions (see above).
- St George's Determined SIF 2021 for Sixth Form Admission
- St George's Determined Sixth Form Criteria for Day Admissions 2021
Determined Admission Arrangements for St George's School for September 2020
- St George's Determined SIF 2020 for Sixth Form Admission
- St George's Determined Sixth Form Criteria for Day Admissions 2020
Determined Admission Arrangements for St George's School for September 2022
Please do not use for current applications
- St George's Determined SIF 2022 for Sixth Form Admission
- St George's Determined Criteria for Sixth Form Admissions 2022