All parents’ evenings are managed and administered via an online parents evening system https://stgeorgesharpenden.schoolcloud.co.uk. This system allows parents to choose and book their own appointments, subject to availability, at times which are convenient to them throughout the evening. The system also provides a video appointment facility. For the foreseeable future and for the safety of all concerned, St George’s parents’ evenings will be held online, with staff, parents and students meeting via remote video appointment.
In chronological order, the dates for all the St Georges parents’ evenings of the 2023-24 academic year are as follows:
- Year 13 Tuesday 10th October 2023
- Year 11 Wednesday 15th November 2023
- Year 7 Tuesday 28th November 2023 - IN PERSON at School
- Year 9 Thursday 25th January 2024
- Year 12 Thursday 15th February 2024
- Year 10 Wednesday 13th March 2024
- Year 8 Thursday 2nd May 2024
Please note the following important information:
- Prior to each evening, the online system will be opened to parents for booking of appointments during a time window of one week. This time window will be specified on both a hardcopy and emailed version of the invitation letter that will be sent to the parents/guardians of all students of the relevant year group, in advance of the evening. Invitation letters will also be made available on the school website.
- A short guide on using the online booking system to add appointments is available on the school website. Please follow the links at the foot of this page.
- A guide on how to attend appointments over video call is accessible below
- For the parents evening process to function smoothly, it is imperative that the school has been provided with an accurate, current email address for the primary parent/guardian contact of each student.
If you do not have access to the internet, or have any questions, please contact the school.